The purpose of WORT‘s Board of Directors is to:
- Establish WORT‘s overall goals, priorities, and policies.
- Establish rules, policies and guidelines regarding the facility, equipment, committees, staff, volunteers, and programming of WORT.
- Manage the business, finances, and properties of WORT.
FY2012 Board of Directors
|office||member||term||seat type||committee assignments|
|E-mail the full Board of Directors: email@example.com.|
|President||Vickie EidenVickieEiden@uwalumni.com||2015||Participating Member||Executive
|Vice President||Dean Loumosdean.firstname.lastname@example.org||2015||Listener Sponsor||Executive
Community Advisory Board
|Secretary||Amy S. Mondlochsearching71@yahoo.com||2014||Listener Sponsor||Executive
EEO Policy Review
|Treasurer||Jody McCannjodypeg@me.com||2013||Participting Member||Executive
|Member-at-Large||Heather Gerbyshakhgerbyshak@sbcglobal.net||2015||Participating Member||Personnel
|Member-at-Large||Ankur Malhotraankurmalh@gmail.com||2014||Participating Member||Public Relations/Outreach
|Member-at-Large||Scott Herricksnh@herricklaw.net||2013||Participating Member||Personnel
|Member-at-Large||Dave Devereaux-Weberddevereauxweber@gmail.com||2013||Listener Sponsor||Engineering
|Staff Representative||Norman Stockwellnormstoc@wort-fm.org||2013||Staff Representative||Finance
EEO Policy Review
WORT‘s Board of Directors is comprised of:
- Five Participating Members.
- A Participating Member is anyone who has volunteered at least five hours of authorized work in each of three consecutive months between October 1 and March 31 preceding the Board elections in June.
- Three Listener Sponsor Members.
- A Listener Sponsor Member is anyone who has made at least an annual basic ($40) listener-sponsorship level contribution to WORT in the past year.
- One Staff Collective Representative.
- The Staff Representative is elected by the Staff Collective to serve on the Board for a term of no less than three months.
WORT‘s Board of Directors’ meetings are scheduled for the third Wednesday of each month. All Board meetings are open to the public.
Meetings are held:
7:00 – 9:00 pm
118 S. Bedford Street – the station
Monthly meeting schedule
Board Meeting Archives
|January 16||Jan Agenda||Jan Minutes|
|February 20||Feb Agenda||Feb Minutes|
|March 20||Mar Agenda||Mar Minutes|
|April 17||Apr Agenda||Apr Minutes|
|May 15||May Agenda||May Minutes|
|June 23 (Annual Meeting)|
Long Range Planning Committee
For more information about WORT‘s Long Range Planning, visit WORT2020.