It’s Thanksgiving, and we hope you’re loosening your belt and enjoying an array of home-cooked meals with friends and family. Here on the WORT News, we’re serving up a full table of local food stories and interviews. So pour a glass of cider, draw your family and friends close, and feast on these audio delights.
Full stories and extended cuts can be found here:
- Canteen Cuisine: Respite From The Prison-Chow Blues
- What’s the Word: Turkey (find more episodes here)
- The Way We Eat: Jenifer Street Market
- Sara’s Table: Mulled Cider (find more episodes here)
- A full hour of Deborah Blum on food safety here
- Truth in labeling legislation from Jade Iseri-Ramos here
- New video series explores Wisconsin’s food culture here.