1) Please enter your name and address. If you are signing up for people in addition to yourself,
please enter all first names in the First Name field (example: John, Mary, Fred )
2) A phone number or email is required -- we would, however,
appreciate both. A confirmation email will be sent with additional instructions.
3) Select shifts. If you are signing up for people in addition to yourself, check as many boxes for that shift as people in your group. Then click on the "submit" button at the bottom of the page. You will see a confirmation on the screen indicating that your shift request was successfully submitted.
4) If you entered an email address you will get confirmation of your selections by email when you click "submit"
5) We will call or email to remind you of your shift one or two days in advance
6) If you cannot work an entire shift, call Volunteer Coordinator Adrienne at 256-2001 to make specific arrangements.
7) If you need to change or cancel a shift, call Volunteer Coordinator Adrienne at 256-2001 to make the change.
There is nothing quite like answering pledge drive phones in the station during a pledge drive. When phone answerers bring a pledge in for our hosts to thank donors live on the air it not only helps the drive, but it adds to the excitement of the pledge drive.
To keep this fun aspect of the pledge drive going, WORT is taking numerous precautions to keep everyone safe. WORT's number one concern is for the health of its volunteers and staff.
All volunteers and staff are required to wear masks when not at their desks. Show hosts will not have masks on while in the studio. Volunteers will need their masks on when dropping off pledge forms and will not be able to stay and chat with the hosts.
Stations are required to be cleaned before and after each shift.
Hand sanitizer and extra masks will be available to every volunteer.