This page is intended to match resources during the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re adding resources all the time, so if you have something to add, email: email@example.com.
- COVID-19 Madison Mutual Aid spreadsheet. There are categories for food, housing, childcare, clothing, lost wages, storage, and more.
- COVID-19 Madison Mutual Aid Madison Facebook Group and the Dane County Neighbors Helping Neighbors Facebook Group. Post your needs, or respond to others.
- Dane County Mutual Aid & Crisis Response Fund by the Social Justice Center.
- Madison COVID-19 Help for Those at Higher Risk Facebook Group (courtesy James Nelson)
Cancelled events, limited restaurant capacities, and recommended isolation means that some local businesses are struggling to stay afloat. Businesses and organizations, and their employees, are feeling the financial squeeze, and would appreciate your help.
- This post details which restaurants who support WORT are offering no-contact delivery, takeout, etc.
- Help out Burnie’s Rock Shop and their employees.
- A Room of One’s Own is asking people to order books online to help support their bookstore, and offering $1 shipping.
- A list of Madison area businesses that sell their products or services online during the COVID-19 outbreak (courtesy Jonathan Weerts).
- A virtual tip jar for service workers who have had their hours cut or who whose establishments have temporarily closed.
- A fundraiser for the employees of the Tip Top Tavern, who were laid off when the business suspended operations.
- A tip jar for the employees of Bradbury’s Cafe, which has shut down temporarily.
Arts & Music
- Madison local music live stream resource group.
- Resources for local musicians and their fans.
- A fundraiser for Kathy Rasmussen Women’s Theatre, who will not be performing The Moors this season. It’s Artistic Director Jan Levine Thal’s last season.
- Local resources for food access (updated March 30, 2020)
- Second Harvest has updates on changes for local food banks.
- Madison Metro School District is distributing take-home meals for students through twelve pick-up sites. Meals will be distributed from food trucks stationed outside of the school buildings. Pick-up times are limited to a 45-minute window starting at either 11, 12, or 1:00, depending on the site.
- Resources for those who can’t pay their rent.