We currently have an opening for a part-time bookkeeper for 15-20 hours per week, with a flexible schedule. Pay is up to $20/hr based on experience.
- The Bookkeeper is responsible for establishing, implementing, and maintaining financial records and WORT financial policies, using the Accrual Accounting method within GAAP, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Retired accountants, those seeking to return to the field part-time, and those in the field seeking additional income with flexible hours would make ideal candidates.
- Note that we are not seeking contract services.
- Read the Position Description here.
- To apply: Send a resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to Dan Lippitt by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Deadline: Monday, October 15 at 5 pm to ensure consideration.
Back Porch Radio Broadcasting is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Persons of color, veterans, women and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
(If you are interested in any On-Air positions or other volunteer opportunities, please fill out our Volunteer Application.)